I took my cat on his first walk yesterday
THINGS I LIKE
- when people use my name in conversation
- when people say “this reminded me of you!”
- when people remember little things i say/do
- when people genuinely thank me for things i’ve done for them
- when i think of the same thing at the same time as someone else and you give each other the look
midnight texts from the bae <33333
they dont even sell garages at garage sales
LOOK HOW BIG THESE M&M’S ARE I LOVE THEM
Enjoy the cavities
you must be fun at parties
110 Year Old Ghost Ship - Ohio River Tributary - Set in Comments
Source: jammich (reddit)
have you ever read something that killed you inside? like a text message or someone’s status. everything was going fine until you accidentally came across something you didn’t want to read. or you found out something you were better off not knowing. it’s almost as if it was posted just to purposely hurt you. but you constantly read it over and over again to torture yourself.
Life’s giving us a chance.
-To do what?
To give a shit.